New: Your feedback can help make our next website better!

To file a noise complaint, call the Police Department at (812) 339-4477.

Learn more about Noise Complaints and the Noise Violation Ordinance

Noise Violations 2017

District Violations Percentage

Noise Violations 2016

District Violations Percentage

Monthly Noise Violations 2007-2016

Noise Complaints Chart 2007 - 2016