New: Your feedback can help make our next website better!

Report Traffic Signal Issue

The Street Division of Public Works is responsible for maintaining traffic equipment along City streets. Use the following form to report dangerous situations. You can also suggest new traffic signs, markings or equipment or report problems with City Streets, such as potholes.

Not what you were looking for? See everything you can report