Community Events Hotline: (812) 349-3754
For weather-related or other cancellations of concerts or other community events.
Community Events Staff
- Paula McDevitt, Recreation Programs Director
- Becky Barrick-Higgins, Community Events Manager
- Bill Ream, Community Events Coordinator
- Greg Jacobs, Community Events Coordinator
- Lynsie Haag, Program Specialist
- A Fair of the Arts
- Concerts, Movies, and Plays
- Fourth of July Parade
- Junk in the Trunk
- Yappy Hours - dog-related programs at Ferguson Dog Park
- Drool in the Pool
Tuesday, July 14 · 9 a.m.-noon
Bryan Park - Henderson and North Shelters
Admission $5 per child.
Kids get crazy with their hands when we let them dig into all kinds of messy mediums, with no worries about creating chaos in the house. These hands-on activities will delight every youngster who loves to squish, splatter, and fling! Let us take care of the prep time and cleanup, while you and your child experience a morning of head-to-toe, ooey gooey good times! For ages 1-8 yrs. w/parent.
For more information contact Lynsie Haag at 812-349-3718 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.