Community Events Hotline: (812) 349-3754
For weather-related or other cancellations of concerts or other community events.
Community Events Staff
- Vacant, Community Events Manager
- Bill Ream, Community Events Coordinator
- Greg Jacobs, Community Events Coordinator
- Lynsie Haag, Program Specialist
- A Fair of the Arts - summer art and fine craft fair featuring local and regional artists
- Nature Sounds - nature documentary with local, acoustic music
- Summer Concerts and Movies in City Parks
- Yappy Hours - series of events for dogs and their families at Ferguson Dog Park!
Saturday, March 4 · 1-4 p.m.
Monroe County Public Library, 303 E. Kirkwood Ave.
For all ages. · FREE
Don't sit at home with nothing to do!
Come to the library for a birthday woo-hoo.
It's Seusspicious Behavior, so the folks say
And we're celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday.
Bloomington North performs a play that is funny.
Come to the library; you don't need any money!
See a lot of good tricks. We will show them to you.
Your mother will not mind at all if we do!
With snacks and crafts and fun games to play,
Bloomington Parks and Recreation makes a Seussrific day!
Twin Lakes Recreation Center
$3/person · For all ages.
Spring is coming! Time to fling off the winter blues! Keep the entire family active during Spring Break at the Spring Fling. Experience Bubble Soccer where the players wear inflatable "bubbles" while playing!
- Test your skills in a game of giant Jenga, and bring out your inner builder and engineer while making creations with our large-scale building kit, the Rigamajig.
- Try yoga with our Health and Wellness Coordinator.
- Watch and participate in an aerial silks demonstration.
- have some good old-fashioned fun with other lively games and activities.
|Spring Fling Sponsor||
Spotlight Webpages in Parks & Recreation Community Events
Celebrate May with several events that will get you rolling!