Community Events Hotline: (812) 349-3754
For weather-related or other cancellations of concerts or other community events.
Community Events Staff
- Paula McDevitt, Recreation Programs Director
- Becky Barrick-Higgins, Community Events Manager
- Bill Ream, Community Events Coordinator
- Greg Jacobs, Community Events Coordinator
- Lynsie Haag, Program Specialist
- Bloomington Community Farmers' Market
- A Fair of the Arts
- Concerts, Movies, and Plays
- Drool in the Pool
- Junk in the Trunk
- Salsa Contest
- Holiday Market
Family Field Day and Picnic
Bring your family and a picnic lunch to RCA Community Park, and we will host a variety of sports and games everyone can play!
- fruit and veggie tasting
- hula hooping
- jump roping
- face painting
- Frisbee golf
- basketball dribbling and shooting
- beanbag toss
- soda bottle bowling
Bring your own lunch for a noon picnic at the RCA Large Shelter. Field Day events begin at 1 p.m.
For more information about the Family Field Day and Picnic, contact Jackie Braspenninx at (812) 349-3771 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Saturday, September 6 · noon-3 p.m.
RCA Community Park
Free · For all ages
Spotlight News in Parks & Recreation Community Events
Deadline to register for a $20 vendor space is August 20.