Featured Interactive Maps
Explore Bloomington's surroundings or visualize information on topics through a web map.
Static maps produced from our GIS and other documents can be found in our Map Gallery section of the Open Data Portal.
Looking for more?
- Search our Open Data Portal for raw Geographic Information System (GIS) data available to use and download.
- Use myBloomington to discover information related to a Bloomington street address.
- See our City GIS page for information on additional public map related services.
External Mapping Links
- The City's Recent and Historic Aerial Imagery can be found in the Indiana University Spatial Data Portal.
- Local property mapping is maintained by Monroe County Government GIS.
- Indiana University provides an interactive campus map.
- Other State and Federal GIS data for our area can be found on the IndianaMap.