All GIS and electronic database materials including the City of Bloomington's data portal, B-Clear, and any services which may be provided related thereto, are provided "as-is" without any warranty of any kind, and all warranties on merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed. In no event shall the City of Bloomington be liable to the recipient or any other party for damages of any type, including but not limited to incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of the use or inability to use these materials. This agreement shall be governed by the law of Indiana, where any litigation arising hereunder shall take place. The agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties and may be modified only by a written agreement.
Links on the City's website
We do not place links to external sites on our website in response to requests. Links to external websites that are present have been placed there by staff and are relevant to the material we have generated. We do not participate in link exchanges.
Website Calendar Events Listing Policy
Bloomington's City Government calendars are limited to events directly related to City business as a governmental entity or to events in which it is a participant. We do not host a general purpose community calendar on the City website.
Several organizations do host community calendars which we recommend:
- CATS-TV http://catstv.net/comcal2.html
- Bloomington Convention & Visitor's Bureau: http://www.visitbloomington.com/calendar/
- Bloomington Entertainment and Arts District: http://visitbead.com
- WFHB: http://www.wfhb.org
- BloomingtonOnline.net http://www.bloomingtononline.net/calendar/
- Herald Time's Bloomington Scene: http://calendar.bloomingtonscene.com/
- WFIU: http://indianapublicmedia.org/events/