Skip to main content

Page last updated on September 6, 2021 at 10:24 am

Use uReport to notify the City of community issues, such as potholes, graffiti, malfunctioning street lights, and more. When you submit your reports or comment to the City it will be sent to the appropriate department. Choose a category to get started!

You may also send an e-mail directly to, call the City at 812.349.3400, or view other ways to contact the City of Bloomington.

PLEASE NOTE:  This system is not for reporting emergencies or imminent safety hazards.

  • If this is an emergency, please immediately dial 911 for assistance.   Examples of an emergency include if you see a crime in progress, a fire, someone is experiencing a serious health issue or you witness a traffic accident.

  • If this is a safety hazard that could cause an injury,  please immediately call City Utilities Control at 812-339-1444.  This number is staffed 24 hours a day. The appropriate staff will be dispatched to address the safety hazard. Examples of this could include a fallen branch blocking a road, downed power line, or a displaced manhole cover.

When in doubt, please call, even if you are not sure.  

Staff will be happy to assist you!