Skip to main content

Page last updated on December 15, 2021 at 1:55 pm

Park visitation has surged during the COVID-19 pandemic as people seek safe, accessible outdoor spaces for recreation and wellness. To better accommodate groups who wish to hold classes or programs in City parks, we have updated the Hourly Permit. For fitness/wellness related Hourly Permit requests, contact the City of Bloomington Parks and Recreation Department at For all other Hourly Permit requests contact Hsiung Marler at