Skip to main content

To Approve an Interlocal Cooperation Agreement between the City of Bloomington and Monroe County, Indiana in Regards to the 2018 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG)

This resolution approves the interlocal agreement between the City and the County for 2018 JAG funds. JAG funds are divided between the City and the County based on violent crime statistics reported to the FBI through the Uniform Crime Report. A three year review of violent crime statistics shows that the City is entitled to 80% of the grant funds, and the County is entitled to the remaining 20%. The overall JAG award for 2018 is $30,352. The City shall receive $24,281 and the County will receive $6,071. The City shall use all of its award towards the purchase of vehicle-mounted recording equipment. The County shall use all of its award towards the purchase of additional vehicle pursuit intervention devices.

Amends CodeNo
Final 2018-10-17 pass 7-0 (Sturbaum, Sandberg Absent)
Download

Reports